I have done the research and find the 11 best weighing machines in India. You should consider a few factors before buying a weighing machine.
- Platform material
- Weighing range
- Weighing units (kg, lb and st.)
- Compatibility with fitness apps (Only Powermax and Mi)
- Rechargeable battery
- Ease of calibration/auto-calibration
- Weighing capacity
- Dr. Trust
- Granny Smith
Powermax digital body composition analyser is made of ABS fiberglass durable material. The machine is reinforced with 6mm tempered glass.
The Powermax weighing scale lets you to measure 13 key body composition indicators.
The 13 indicators include weight, BMI, body fat, fat-free body weight, subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, body water, skeletal muscle, muscle mass, bone mass, protein, BMR, and metabolic age.
Powermax BCA-130 works on bioimpedance technology which uses 4 sensitive stainless steel electrodes.
The electrodes determine the hindrance of electrical flow through the body corresponds to the total body water. From the total body water, the weighing scale estimates the other 13 key body compositions.
You need to sync the digital scale with a fitness app such as Apple Health, Google Fit, or Fit Bit app.
You have to connect the Powermax BCA-130 wireless BlueTooth enabled digital scale via Bluetooth 4.0 to the fitness apps on your phone.
The other features of the app include weighing reminder, auto recognize family members, auto-recognition of different units such as kg, lbs, and stone.
Ensure to let the app run when you step on the scale.
Pros of Powermax Fitness Smart Body Weight Scale
- Integrates with multiple fitness apps
- Lightweight, compact and sturdy
- Unlimited members can track all metrics over time individually
- The app provides a range for each value
- Batteries are included along with the scale
Cons of Powermax Fitness Smart Body Weight Scale
- The breakdown of individual component sometimes do not add up to 100%
Mi body composition scale is finished with strong tempered glass with anti-slip finish to ensure your safety.
The Mi scale helps you to track weight, muscle mass, BMI, bone mass, body fat, water content, body score, basal metabolism and visceral fat.
Similar to Powermax Mi also advanced Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA). The Mi scale gives you accurate stats using a series of complex algorithms along with bioimpedance technology.
You can see only the weight on the digital scale. To view other metrics, you need to download the Mi Fit app on your mobile phone. You can also sync the data with your Mi Fit wristband if you already have one.
Mi digital scale lets you measure weight in the range of 5 to 150kg. Mi provides a 1 year warranty.
Warning note Please do not use the Mi BCA scale if you use a pacemaker or any other internal medical device. If you are pregnant, the manufacturer advises not to use the scale.
Pros of Mi Body Composition Scale
- Sleek design and sturdy with a strong tempered glass
- Can store profiles of 16 people
- Tailors your activities suggestion based on your key metrics
- Weight readings are accurate consistently
Cons of Mi Body Composition Scale
- Batteries are not included along with the scale
- White colour might make the scale dirty easily
You would like to read – Best gym gloves in India 2021
Healthgenie digital weighing machine has a high quality tempered glass finish giving the scale a sleek and sturdy design.
The tempered glass is also skid resistant.
There are 4 built-in G-sensors that displays weight in increments of 100g (0.22lb). The weighing range is 5kg to 180kg.
Battery charging options The digital scale has two battery options, primary and secondary.
The primary battery option is rechargeable which can recharge through the USB charging port. The secondary battery is a regular battery.
The large LCD display shows weight, temperature and battery life. The digital scale also has an overweight indicator.
The scale also displays ambient temperature in degrees Celsius. The Healthgenie weighing scale is auto-calibrated for use.
Pros of Healthgenie HD-93 Digital Weighing Machine
- Sleek and sturdy design
- Dual battery option
- Available in different colours
- Consistently shows correct weight
- Good customer service
Cons of Healthgenie HD-93 Digital Weighing Machine
- The glass body can be fragile. Some people reported breakage
Dr. Trust digital scale uses a patented ACCU GAUGE technology which features 4 high precision sensors at the corners to provide accurate weight.
The weighing scale has a leather finish gives it a premium look. The scale is made of ABS body making it sturdy and non-fragile.
You can see the weight in both kgs and pounds upto a maximum weight of 180kg or 400lbs. The digital scale is auto-calibrated. So you just have to step-on the scale and see your weight.
Pros of Dr Trust Absolute Leather Personal Digital Scale Weighing Machine
- Lightweight and sturdy. The leather finish gives a premium feel
- Auto switch off saves battery life
- Free thermometer and measuring tape are an added bonus
Cons of Dr Trust Absolute Leather Personal Digital Scale Weighing Machine
- You have to measure twice as the first reading is calibration
HealthSense digital weighing machine is made of non-breakable ABS plastic body and weighs only 1kg. The digital scale is powered by 2 x AAA batteries. HealthSense scale is slim measuring 33mm.
The HealthSense scale has a large LCD with backlight and big fonts so you can read the measurement easily.
The scale has four high precision G sensors.
The weighing range of the digital scale is between 5kg to 180kg. You can toggle between different units such as kg, pounds (lb) and stone (st) as per your convenience.
The digital scale is fitted with 4 anti-skid silicon pads at the bottom to provide rollover protection to you.
The scale has a low battery indicator and auto turn off the facility when not in use.
Calibration You have to initialize the machine by stepping on the scale.
Once initialization is done, step on the scale with both legs.
HealthSense provides a 1-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Pros of HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital Scale
- Lightweight and very sturdy. You can even carry it with you during travel
- Auto-calibration and starts up quickly.
- Easy toggle between different units of measurement such as kg, pounds, and stone
Cons of HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital Scale
- Check twice for accurate measures.
Check out – Best fitness band in india 2021
Hoffen HO-18 digital scale is made with a strong tempered glass 260 x 260 mm thick.
The digital scale is powered by high precision sensors to measure accurate weight.
The large digital display panel shows your weight within range of 2.5 to 180kgs and also the ambient temperature of the surrounding.
As with all digital scales, we recommend that you use the scale in a flat surface.
The scale turns on automatically once you stand on it. When you step off, it powers off automatically.
Pros of Hoffen HO-18 Digital Electronic Weighing Scale
- Lightweight and very sturdy
- The tempered glass gives the scale a premium feel
- The scale shows the ambient temperature in addition to your weight
- Runs on AAA batteries which are cheaper compared to Lithium batteries
Cons of Hoffen HO-18 Digital Electronic Weighing Scale
- Ensure to apply pressure when you step on to activate the scale.
Hesley digital weighing scale uses fifth-generation high precision G-type sensors.
The digital scale is also embedded with sense gravity zero technology. The two technologies help you to measure accurate weight.
The digital scale has auto-power-off, auto-zero, low battery, and overload indications.
You can measure weight in the range of 5Kg-180Kg (11lb-400lb).
There are anti-skid padding at the bottom that helps to keep the weighing machine stable while you measure.
Calibration When you use the machine for the first time after purchase, please weigh at least 4-5 times for the reading to stabilize.
Moreover, when you take consecutive readings remember to give a gap of 5 minutes.
Pros of HESLEY Weighing Scale Machine
- Very sturdy and build quality is good
- Bright display and provides temperature in addition to a weight measurement
- Budget pricing and value for money
Cons of HESLEY Weighing Scale Machine
- Not found
Omron weighing scale uses Japanese technology with 4 sensors. The body of the scale is finished with tempered glass. The glass also has an anti-slip feature for your safety.
The large 38mm LCD display with bright backlit and large numbers help you to easily read the values. The Omron digital scale is auto-calibrated. So you just have to step on to see your weight.
Once you step off the machine shuts off automatically. Omron provides a 1-year warranty.
Pros of Omron HN 289 Automatic Personal Digital Weight Scale
- Very sleek and lightweight
- Accurate readings even on repetition
Cons of Omron HN 289 Automatic Personal Digital Weight Scale
- Not found.
GVC analogue weighing machine is made of rust proof iron material making the machine very durable. The mounting platform is large making it easy even for heavy people.
The GVC weighing machine has a maximum weighing capacity of 136kg. The scale features a skid proof surface ensuring your safety.
There is a small knob below the weighing machine to calibrate it to zero. You can calibrate by turning the knob to the left or right.
GVC provides a warranty of 6 months.
Pros of GVC Large Surface Iron Analogue Weighing Scale
- Very sturdy and builty heavily. You can measure the weight of luggage, cylinders and similar heavy objects
- Large area for you to stand. Suitable for heavy people also
Cons of GVC Large Surface Iron Analogue Weighing Scale
- The knob used for calibration could have been sturdier
Also check out – best slimming belt for weight loss in India 2021
MCP Deluxe analogue weighing scale is a mechanical scale made of rust proof material. The MCP scale is sturdy and durable with anti-slip platform.
You can use the machine to measure weight up to 130kg. The large platform helps you to stand comfortably on the mounting platform.
Use the small knob below the weighing machine to calibrate it to zero.
Always place the scale on a flat surface and avoid carpets or any other soft surface.
MCP provides 1 year warranty on the weighing machine.
Pros of MCP Deluxe Personal Manual Analog Weighing Scale
- Measures both in kgs and pounds thus saving time on conversion between units
- Sturdy and anti-slip platform lets you weigh a variety of things
Cons of MCP Deluxe Personal Manual Analog Weighing Scale
- You need to calibrate to zero every time before using the machine
Granny Smith analog weighing machine has a full metal body and anti-skid platform.
You can use the Granny Smith weighing scale to measure weight up to 130kg. The large dial lets you see the weight measurement easily.
The manufacturer mentions that the scale is auto-calibrated. However, there is also a provision to calibrate if the needle is not pointing at 0.
You can calibrate by moving the knob under the scale either to your left or right.
Granny Smith provides 6 months warranty.
Pros of Granny Smith Virgo Analog Weight Machine
- Sturdy and well built allowing you to weigh heavy things besides weighing people
Cons of Granny Smith Virgo Analog Weight Machine
- Even though the manufacturer mentions it is auto-calibrated you might still have to manually calibrate
Powermax is a clear winner due to the use of bioimpedance to measure a range of metrics besides your body weight, also compatible with fitness apps.
However, if you want only weighing machine and do not want body composition analyzers, then we recommend Healthgenie digital weighing machine.
In the analog weighing machine segment, MCP weighing macine is recommended.